St Francis Prayer Printable Free - Where there is doubt, faith;. To you alone, most high, do they belong, and there is. Where there is doubt, faith; Prayer card 1 | card 2. Francis lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. That where there is wrong, i may bring the spirit of forgiveness. In the hands of god. That where there is hatred, i may bring love. Francis of assisi lord, make me a channel of thy peace, that where there is hatred, i may bring love; Lord, teach me to be generous. Francis of assisi prayers canticle of the sun most high, all powerful, good lord, to you be praise, glory and honor and all blessing. The st francis prayer lord, make me a channel of thy peace; Francis of assisi peace lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is injury, pardon; Where there is doubt, faith;

Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi Printable Prayer Sheet That Resource Site

Where there is doubt, faith; Francis lord, make me an instrument of your peace, where there is hatred, let me sow love; That where there is hatred, i may bring love; Where there is hatred, let me sow love; Where there is despair, hope;